Thursday, January 30, 2020

To My Valentine

Getting some Valentine Cards made!
It's winter in the midwest for Valentine's Day!
Time to cuddle up with your sweetie.


I am using a Picket Fence Studios - A Season of Giving
It's adorable!
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Magical Butterflies - available here

We Are 3 Digital Printables - Silhouette Valentines - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Valentines - available here
I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulously beautiful card, Bonnie! Lovely,soft colors, gorgeously detailed die cuts, and marvelous layers... it’s truly a masterpiece. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!