Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Woodland Dreams

Ching Chou Kuik's January Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "New Year, New Beginnings or New Crafty Stash"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Aurora Woods

I used a "New" technique for my Ching Chou Kuik image.
I colored the background and trees with Distress Oxide Ink

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color the image.


Ching Chou Kuik image - Aurora Woods available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Trees - available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this is beautiful! Your detailed coloring is melt-my-heart amazing! Lovely papers, die cuts and layers! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!