Friday, March 6, 2020

Beautiful Spring morning!

I am having a lot of fun fussy cutting this paper called, Mintay Paper.
Check out what 7 Kids Craft store has in stock here.
I have used two different papers in the 6" x 6" paper pad to create this card


I am using Mintay Paper - Beauty in Bloom
The paper is beautiful!
The window paper is the base layer.  I cut the right shutter out and adhered it to the side with foam tape.
Then i got different paper from the pad and cut out the corner bouquet and the wreath.  When i was done i had the blooming bulbs that would fit behind the "open" window.
I also cut out the pink flowers on the glass jar along with the extra bird.

Here is a close up of the card in 3D

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Mintay Paper - Beauty in Bloom


Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
 

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!