Friday, March 27, 2020

Think Positive and Stay Strong

This is my last post as a 7 Kids Crafts Design Team Member

I am using Stamping Bella - Mochi Girl Under the Weather
and Stamping Bella - Rosie and Bernie's Statue of Liberty
I made this card because the current situation with the Corona-virus that affects us all.
Cricut - Skyline

Prismacolor Pencils used on Statue of Liberty
943 - Burnt Ochre
907 - Peacock Green
1020 Celadon Green
910 - True Green
1084 - Ginger Root

 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Springtime - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Encouraging Words (available March 30)


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this piece, Bonnie. Very symbolic and captures the moment. Love the way you have colored La Liberty. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!