Monday, March 16, 2020

Thinking about Spring!

I love sharing Sherry West Art new releases!
You can find her Etsy Shop here!


This adorable Sherry West image is called, Sweet Spring
Colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

Dies Used:
Memory Box - Addington Collage

Sherry West Art image called Sweet Spring available here

Come and visit Sherry West Art Facebook Group here

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Springtime - available here

We Are 3 Digital Printables- Ribbon Banner - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I love your Sherry West Card but there is no such image as Sweet Spring in her Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!