Saturday, October 24, 2020

Fairy Hugs - Tarwep (gnome)

Fairy Hugs Store  has their own line of stamps, paper, glitter and ink!

Today i would love to share Fairy Hugs - Tarwep (gnome)


Super fun card.  I used some digital paper and added some ink blending, creating some dirt for Tarwep to stand on and a moon in the background.  I also distressed the edges so that the flowers from the die would have some color. Tarwep was stamped with VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and embossing with Nuvo Fine Clear Embossing Powder. Die used is called, Precious Marieke - Flowers in Pastels

I have used the following Fairy Hugs Products:
 
Fairy Hugs Stamps - Tarwep (gnome)

Fairy Hugs Stamps - Fairy Branches

Fairy Hugs Backgrounds - Green Meadow


Please come and visit us at Fairy Hugs Store Facebook Group!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!