Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Spooky Delight

Ching Chou Kuik's October theme this month is 
"SPOOKY OR HALLOWEEN OR PUMPKINS OR HALLOWEEN COLORS"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Spooky Halloween Set - Misty Reflections


I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Spooky Halloween - Misty Reflections available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Into the Night available here.

Dies Used:
Tim Holtz Sizzix - 661186 Mixed Media #3
Memory Box - Spider Web
Memory Box - Spiders
 
Fairy Hugs Glitter - Orchid


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!