Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Fading Rose for Halloween

Ching Chou Kuik's October Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "SPOOKY OR HALLOWEEN OR PUMPKINS OR HALLOWEEN COLOURS"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, The Fading Rose


I have used Copics and  Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

I added 91% alcohol and a few drops Copic C5 refill ink to a small plastic container and 
then added some white cheesecloth to the container to change the color of the cheesecloth 
and to make it more "spooky".
I colored up The Fading Rose to have a "dearly departed" look.

Ching Chou Kuik image - The Fading Rose available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Mail available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Plaids Stripes Neutral available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!