Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sending you all my wishes for your Birthday

This week at the Greeting Farm Fresh challenge Blog, our challenge is to pick our favorite color and make a card and at the Birthday Sundaes we are to add at least 3 brads.  I chose to combine the two challenges into one.  My absolutely favorite color is brown, but because i am not to fond of that for a dominate color on a card,  I chose my next favorite color which is red...don't know why i like red, nothing in my home is in red...but i do like the color.  I think i am a neutral sort of gal overall.



What i did:
I saw this awesome card on MFT blog and saved it to case one day and today is the day.  The person who made the card i cased is Sara Gough.  I changed it a bit.  I colored my image called "Stella" at the Greeting Farm with copics and cut it out.  I also paper pieced the dress and added sparkle to the heart locket by using my Gelly Roll pen.



Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- E34, 37, 29
Envelope- R32, 35
Shoes- C5
Necklace- N0, Gelly Roll pen- Clear star
Post a Comment