Monday, August 8, 2011

Hugs for you, Easel card

I love the challenges at Mo's Challenge Blog, they always inspire me.  Easel cards seem to showcase what is created.  I have been watching a person on Mo's FB that does the most gorgeous easel cards, i'd asked her if she had a blog and she said, No...it is such a shame because her cards are wonderful!  I became her "friend" on FB just because i admire her cards so much. She only does easel cards..that i've seen.




What i did:
I made the basic easel card, my square measured 3 3/4" so all the measurements were based on that size.  I cut out 2 squares one of brown and one of blue and glued them together, then i cut out 2 corner flourishes using my cricut and glued them together and then adhered them to the corners of the "frame/squares" with foam tape.  I used foam tape to adhere the frame to the card base.  I colored the cute, cute image and cut it out and used foam dots for her as well.  The border punch is EK success, the butterfly is MS punch. I used viva salmon pearls on the butterfly.

Copics i used:
Skin- E50 (finally refilled my marker), 51, 02
Hair- E31, 33
Outfit- R20, 24, RV13
Sweater- B41, 34
Bear- E42, 43, 02

 Challenges-
I Did it Creations- Children
Make it Colourful- Pink
Sparkles Forum challenge- One for the girls
Post a Comment