Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome Baby- Autograph page

Every year for my grand kids birthday i make an Autograph page.  I thought, why not make a welcome baby autograph page? Seeing as my new grandson will be born on Monday, i thought i'd do the Mo's Challenge Blog theme of "blue".  (If you check back later next week i will have his picture inside the tan rectangle)

From this ...

to that...   Welcome Baby Emmett!
(not everyone has signed yet..)

What i did:
I enlarged the cute, cute image from Mo's and cut it out and matted it.  Then i found some freebie lollipops online and used those for balloons.  I used the black bakers twine for the lollipop balloons.  Now all that is needed is the baby picture and the autographs. 

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- E31
T-shirt/diaper- B41, Colorless Blender
Bottle- B41, 34, E41, B000, Colorless Blender
Bunny- B41, 34, E41
Post a Comment