Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fun, Sun and Pinwheels

A Retro challenge at The Greeting Farm inspired me to make this card.  Also, i have like 5 papers left in this paper pad and i am trying to use it up.  How come it is sooo hard to use up those last sheets, it's like they don't match and they are from the same pad!

Here is my card using Twirl Anya:

Can you tell i also found something new?  I found the colored burlap in a roll at Michaels and my spellbinders circles cut through it perfectly!

I also used this sketch from Mojo Monday:

 Copics used:
  skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
  hair- Y11, 15, 19
  jeans- BG72, 19
  shirt- R20, 22, 24, C1, 3, 5
  pinwheel- YG67, 17, YR04, 68, C5



challenges:
TGF- Retro challenge-Bring on the Sun
Mojo Monday- Sketch
Artistic Inspirations- Flowers and Lace


Post a Comment