Sunday, May 26, 2013

Have a FUN {tache} TIC Day!

I've been wanting to use this paper i had, perfect for a Father's Day card or Masculine birthday..and it has these tiny mustaches on one of the designer papers in the pad...so cute...so i went looking for a sentiment and found this one for my card!

This week at Anyone for Anya..we are being challenged to use "Chevrons or Zig/zags"...so easy now with all the paper out there!

Here is my card using Lovey Dovey Oliver!
I am combining my card with another challenge from The Greeting farm that is photo/color oriented.

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
 hair- E55, 57, 59
 hat- E97, 99, 19
 shirt- Y23, YR23
 jeans-BG72, B99
 tie/shoes- W3, 5, 7
CB/Multi liner



The awesome frame die that i used it from Memory Box and you can get a great deal at Dutch Paper Crafts and if you want a bundle of all of the newest frames you can get an even better deal!

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Garden Variety Tuesday- Photo/color challenge
613 Avenue Challenges- Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge- I've been framed


Post a Comment