Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gingham, Purple, Pink and a Chesire Cat

Hmm, what do those things all have in common?  Well, hee, hee..my card this week for  
Anyone for Anya and the Photo challenge!

I don't know but when i looked at the photo inspiration i saw that cute little doll sitting on the bed with gingham and pink yarn hair...so i thought of the Cheshire Bean from TGF because of the colors and i added the yarn to my card because of the yarn hair on the doll.  I know the photo looks more "shabby chic" but i went for the colors instead this time. :0)

Here is my card using Cheshire Bean from The Greeting Farm:
I did do some recycling on this card too, i used a page from an Alice in Wonderland book from the charity shop and yarn from my stash of yarn and the corrugated cardboard from a box.  The pink lace in the background is a Cheery Lynn die..and it makes beautiful lace.  The purple flower is from Michaels dollar bin.

Here is the inspirational photo:
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00 R20 22
hair- RV00, 02. 04, V000, 01, 04, W1
dress- C5, E55, CB














Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss- Anything Goes with swirls
 One Stop Craft Challenge- Flower Power
The Altered Alice- For the Love of Wonderland (maybe not my best work..but the most current)

Post a Comment