Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's a Sketch and a Sweet Birthday

Playing again at The Greeting Farm challenge.  This time it's a sketch..and i love sketches!  I've purchased a few of the large stamps (4.75" tall)...and they are so cute.  This one is called Anya Lifts.

I tried my hand at balloon dimension..i haven't don't this too much and it's not bad..i showed the colored image to my husband and i pointed out the shadows to the balloon and of course he said, what about the hair..good thing cause i hadn't thought of it..so now i also have the shadow from the hair as well. 

I like to cut out my images, and well, balloon strings are not my forte.  So i substituted baker's twine..it seemed to work.  Anyway, i also got a new frame die from Memory Box..you can always tell, when i get something new..i think you will see this die a lot...in fact i think the last post i did for TGF has this die on it too.

Here is the sketch from The Greeting Farm:

Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- Y11, 15, 19
dress- G20, 21
shorts- BG72
boots- E31, 33
balloons- R20, 22, E31, 33, W3, 5





Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Garden Variety Tuesday/Sketch
 Divas by Design- Anything Goes
Inkspirational: Monthly challenge (participate every wk to win (missed out but wanted to play)- Balloon picture

Post a Comment