Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A New Dress

Sometimes, when things get you down, a distraction away from the world can make you feel good.  It's not long lasting, unless you put your hope in the Lord.    This new dress stands for that type of hope..something new, something you've been waiting for to change you.    I don't share my faith often in my blog...this time it seemed right based on all that is going on in the world and in my dear friends lives.

Here is my card symbolizing "hope":
This is the second time i am entering a card in the Marianne Design Challenge blog, the first time i didn't understand that the image MUST be one of their stamps.  This time i hope i got it right?   I love their dies and was fortunate to be directed to a free image at their site.

For this card i am using 2 Marianne dies.  One is called Oval Passe Part out #CR1241 and the other one is a floral flourish LR0249.  I made this card into a window card:
and here is the side view to get the 3-d look:

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- Y11, 15, 19, YR23
dress- B41, 45, BG11, 13
shading- C1, CB






Challenges:
Marianne Design Challenge- Blues
Sunshine Mail Challenge- Anything Goes
Just for Fun- Anything Goes
Post a Comment