Wednesday, August 28, 2013

To My Teacher

I think this image called Jessica from The Greeting Farm makes a wonderful teacher.  I love the glasses and the opportunity to use my eyeglass paper that i think is awesome.  LOL


My granddaughter starts preschool next week..it's her second year, my grandson started August 1 and has been in school for almost a month...and it's sooo hot here, thank goodness for air conditioning in schools!

Here is my card depicting the school "theme":

Can you believe it?  i didn't use one die on this card, but i did use my faithful circle punches. :0)

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- YR20, 21, 23, E97
shirt- BG72, 09
pants- E34, 37
shoes- R39
glasses- BG0000

Sketch used is from Papertake Weekly Challenge (I used #71)












Challenges;
Papertake Weekly- Sketch #71
The Greeting Farm- Farm Fresh Friday-Back to School theme
Going Grey Scrap Creations- Back to School
Post a Comment