Sunday, August 18, 2013

Have a Magical Time!

I've had this pad of paper and matching stickers for quite some time.  You know the stuff you think is so pretty that you don't use. :o)  The clock paper was a scrap..which helped with the title.

Well, the time has come to use these butterfly/flower stickers and the paper to match!

Here is my card using Fairy Chloe on this card, i did cut her wings off and added a butterfly sticker behind her.
I used a really fun sketch from Flutter By Wednesday:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- E53, 25, 29
dress- R81, 83, 85







I have also used an awesome die from Joy Crafts called Lacey Rectangle #6002/0146.

I find that Dutch Paper Crafts offer great prices and shipping on dies.

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Garden Variety Tuesday- Stickers
Flutter By Wednesday- sketch/butterfly/fairy
Come and Get It Challenge- Things with Wings
Vintage Stamping Challenges- Wings and Things
Post a Comment