Monday, August 26, 2013

Everything is coming up Summer!

Seems like we loose a bit of summer each year.  As i write this it's super warm and muggy outside..and the grandkids are back to school..seems like we should all be hanging out at the lake for the month of August..i vote to keep summer vacation like it was when i was a kid..June, July and August off and go back after Labor Day.

Anyway, this card depicts what i feel like doing..just sitting and enjoying the flowers..and on nice summer day (this stamp is called "Sitting Wonderful":
I've used some of my favorite dies:
Oh Joy Rectangle Frame 6002/0147, Cheery Lynn lace border DL134 and Martha Stewart leaf punch.


Don't forget to ask to see if we still have the above dies in stock at Dutch Paper Crafts!

The flowers were hand made by Sigi's Creations and you can order beautiful flowers from her anytime and at the same time help a rescued wildlife animal. 

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- Y11, 15, 19
bow/outfit- R20, 22, YG03. 67

Challenges:
Joanna Sheen Challenge- Pretty in Pink
Created with Love challenge- Anything Goes
The Greeting Farm- Color combination

Color Crush Palette · 1.13.2013


9 comments:

  1. Love this combination of colors, Bonnie! So pretty & feminine! Really sweet image, great coloring, and fabulous die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you...voting the kids don't go back to school till after Labor Day. I have yet to understand why they are going back so early. Any hoo...Great card. Love the image and the way she is sitting 'on' the paper. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for kids going back to school after Labor Day too. I was not ready to see my 4 yr old granddaughter start pre-school on her BDay yesterday. I was hoping I had one more year of babysitting duties where her and I would spend time with our new found craft hobby of card making as well as balancing it out with other fun learning activities too. Ok, sorry for being so chatty....back to what I really meant to say ...... You totally rocked the Tuesday's challenge this past week!!! It is an awesome card! Great job!
    Truddabellz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh what a cutie!! Love the image and your coloring is great!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, beautiful sunny colours and fabulous detailing too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your card it is so pretty love the pinks and greens. And yes they need to go back after labor day!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! love the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so agree with you on getting the most out of summer! I always start the kids after Labour Day weekend. This is such a wonderfully sunny card! Beautiful stamp and flowers! Love that border die to!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!