Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy Birthday to my friend, Aga!

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is Sweet n Sassy stamps
I have decided to make this card for my special friend, Aga!  She will get this card before it goes live, well because her birthday is before this goes live. :0)

Ever had a day like this?  I made my card thinking i had the right sketch and the right sponsor together..but no, i didn't.  I had made a complete card with the wrong sponsor..so what did i do???  Well, I totally didn't throw away my first "opps", i carefully removed the image and started over again with the right sketch.  Good thing because i liked this card better for a birthday card!

And the end of the story..i have a card base for another sketch coming up next month!  Yay!

 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:

Side view:

Are you wondering what i did with this card..at least with the image..the images remind me of the duck that Usborne books use..and they are hiding behind and in things all throughout their books.  I thought i'd use that idea, and cut out the image from the one image i own of Cocoa Mouse and this one came from Cocoa Mouse Latte.

The dies i used:
Lacy squares- Lifestyle crafts
corner die- Cheery Lynn

Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week (we have been re-visiting some of our old sketches from last year) this one was picked by team mate, Jenee:

Copics:
W1, 3, 5, R20, E02










For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:
Creative Card Crew- Recipe= 1 ribbon, 2 designer papers, 3 gems/pearls
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Make it Cute or Sweet


 
Post a Comment