Friday, January 17, 2014

Sami Stamps- I love books -Bookmark and card

Here is my question.. "How does Sami create such adorable releases every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month?

At  Sami Stamps  this week Sami has created a new release called Snuggle Up to a Good Book.  Like most of my design team mates i wanted to pick several. I pick this one because it really stood out to me and reminded me of my grandson that is 7.

The challenge this month is to make "Anything Goes" using a Sami Stamp image.
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

I am so excited about this image called, "I Love Books" that i made a bookmark and a card to hold the bookmark as a gift:

                                       
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00
hair- E25, 29
book pages- E81, 50
book covers- E53, 55, 57, G20, 21, R39
jeans- B91, 93
socks/shoes- W3, C1









Look what you can pick..and there is always a special on one of the images..you've got to check them out here!

 Challenges:
Creative Knockouts- Tag you're it. (bookmark style)
Charisma Cardz- It's a boy thing
Alphabet Challenge- Y for Young child (young boy reading books) (I've given this one to my 7yr old grandson)


Post a Comment