Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sherri Baldy's 3D Decoupage My Bestie with Owl

There is a DT call for Sherri Baldy's 3D Decoupage My Besties images (see link for DT call in challenges).  I thought i'd give it a try because i mostly fussy cut my images.   I do like to color my images, this just gives me more time to fussy cut.

So when you "apply" for the DT call you get a page of colored images that are already to be cut out.  I've decided, that if i get the position, i will be investing in more foam tape or glue.

The image i received turns out to be perfect for my granddaughters birthday in March...so i went with that idea and added the "number 5".

Here is my card:
Some extra photos for you so you can see the dimension:
Close up with the added glitter/gelly roll:

Pretty sweet, huh?  A bit more about my card:
The small doily is a retired Memory Box die, buckle doily #98220 layering the small doily is also a Memory Box die , the upper right corner die 6002/0148 is from Joy Crafts/Noor, the lace die at the bottom is from Cheery Lynn DL134, the bird cage #802 is from Poppystamps.  The number 5 is from the Advent calendar #98642 from Memory Box..sooo cute..they are actually ornaments and this is the "cut out" from the ornament.
Heart charm is from Spoilt Rotten Beads in the UK,

Challenges:
Something Beautiful by Julie- DT Call
Besties Challenge- Summer
The Crafter's Cafe- Bling It On
Die Cutting Diva- Lots of dies on this card..my new item is the image. my old item is the Memory Box doily that is retired.
Fan-tastic Tuesday (Hip to be square)- Square card w/Pink and Patterned paper (striped paper in the background and subtle pattern behind the pink oval)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges- Decoupage



Post a Comment