Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketch - Who wants chocolate?

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, I got to pick one of my favorite sketches from last year (2013) and from the looks of it last year, it was one of your favorites!!  Our sponsor is Jessi's Crocheted mats..and they look awesome on a card..and they also make such a special gift for someone!

This is a Judged challenge and the challenge is Monochromatic.

 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:

 Tan crocheted mat is made by Jessi and is what she is offering as our sponsor!The image is from Penny Black (called Sweet Thing).  I am calling her my chocolate fairy! I lined the crochet mat with Spellbinders scalloped circle and added Memory Box die #98356 Viruoso Music border.  I've also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20
hair- E50, 53
dress/headband- E71, 74
cupcake- E53, 55, 57 49, 42








The sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is Jessi's Crocheted Mats:







For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs- Texture 


Post a Comment