Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How about Black, Red and White? My Besties My Girl w/hat

I am having the best time coloring up my new images from Sherri Baldy's My Besties.  I really like this image because i could cut her out easily..and i love her hair!

I feel like i need to name each one..but honestly each one has an image #.  I am calling this one My Girl w/a hat.   (alias image #771)

I am using the Aussie My Besties challenge as my jump start for making this card..you know sometimes it's a sketch..this time it's a challenge.

Here is my card:
So a bit about my card...i fussy cut the image out..used some Michaels ribbon that i've had in my stash and used a Go Kreate die behind the image and a Noor/Joy Craft foliage die.   Added some flower gems to the center of the flowers on the image and on the stick pin.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
eyes- B00
hat/skirt/shoes- C3, 5, 7
skirt ruffles- C3, Stickles/diamond
tank- C0, 1, 3
sweater/head band/tights- R35, 37, 39
tight/gray- C3, 5
flower- C1, YG03, flower gems

Challenges:
Aussie My Besties Challenge- Love is in the Air/Black, Red and White
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges- Spots and stripes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges- Lots of Layers


Post a Comment