Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How about Black, Red and White? My Besties My Girl w/hat

I am having the best time coloring up my new images from Sherri Baldy's My Besties.  I really like this image because i could cut her out easily..and i love her hair!

I feel like i need to name each one..but honestly each one has an image #.  I am calling this one My Girl w/a hat.   (alias image #771)

I am using the Aussie My Besties challenge as my jump start for making this card..you know sometimes it's a sketch..this time it's a challenge.

Here is my card:
So a bit about my card...i fussy cut the image out..used some Michaels ribbon that i've had in my stash and used a Go Kreate die behind the image and a Noor/Joy Craft foliage die.   Added some flower gems to the center of the flowers on the image and on the stick pin.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
eyes- B00
hat/skirt/shoes- C3, 5, 7
skirt ruffles- C3, Stickles/diamond
tank- C0, 1, 3
sweater/head band/tights- R35, 37, 39
tight/gray- C3, 5
flower- C1, YG03, flower gems

Challenges:
Aussie My Besties Challenge- Love is in the Air/Black, Red and White
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges- Spots and stripes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges- Lots of Layers


9 comments:

  1. Love the way all your papers and colours match so beautifully. The image you have coloured is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at The Aussie Bestie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious! I adore this sweetie and her hat! Love the ribbon and distressed papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love how she looks like she is sitting on a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, great image and such sweet papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, great image and such sweet papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful Card Bonnie! I can see you are a perfect fit with Besties Images! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!...thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Besties Aussies.
    Greeting Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!