Friday, February 14, 2014

Your Next Stamp Happy Friday Challenge- Just To Say

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

See the the monthly challenge sketch or photo below my card.

You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!


Here’s my project and how I was inspired by the sketch and inspiration photo using "Just To Say"     from the YNS store:

Can i say, awww.. this is such a cute image..really cute for anything...teacher, Easter, school! I paper pieced the pencil.

Here is the YNS monthly sketch and photo inspiration  (I used the sketch for this challenge):












Copics used:
bunny- E50, 51, 53, 55, 02
tail- W1, CB Stickles/diamond

Dies used:
Joy Crafts- Heart border, Lifestyle crafts corner kit corners.

Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
Penny's Paper Challenges- Monochromatic
My Heart Pieces- Color red is the symbol of love
Creative Corner challenges- From the heart



Post a Comment