Friday, February 7, 2014

My Besties Garden Delight

I wanted to try using some new things for this post.  It's the first time i've used Fran-tage.  I thought i'd try the antique blue..but now i wonder if it made My Besties image look cold?

For this card i used Lifestyle Crafts stacking die for the card base and basic oval and scalloped oval. Background doily die and grass die is Noor/Joy Craft. I've also used Marianne Designs fence.  The lacy heart is from Cheery Lynn dies.  The charm is from Spoilt Rotten Beads UK (my favorite place):
So i totally enjoyed coloring this image, i picked this image for the My Besties Blog Hop UK  Challenge, "It's all about the Hair".   I loved the heart shaped braid sections and added a bit of pink to the centers.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20
hair- Y11, 15, R20
hat- YR20, 21, 23
ribbons/apron- R81, 83, 85
dress/leaves- YG03, G20
eyes/flowers/trim- B63, 66

Challenges:
My Besties UK Challenge- It's All about the Hair/blog hop
My Besties Aussie Challenge- Baker's Twine and charm

My Besties Challenge- Valentine
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Use a Heart




Post a Comment