Friday, July 11, 2014

I bet you are "green" with envy seeing this My Bestie having sooo much fun!

Honestly, i was never a fan of tire swings..i thought they hurt my tush and so do the park swings that form around your tush.

I do love the wooden swing my dad put up on the clothes line poles..it was the best when i was growing up.  Later after i grew up and left home, he put up a swing on the tree in the back yard..i took a picture of it and i added below.

Swings are the best i think.  I have a glider now that i enjoy.. gheesh that makes me sound so old! 

Here is this sweet little Besties having the best summer ever on her swing!
When i fussy cut her, i added some foam tape under her legs to get a 2D affect:
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, 24, E02
hair- YG00, 01
bow/pants/shoes- YG01, 03, 17
eyes- YG17
tire swing- G28, YG23, G24, YG25
shirt- G20. 21
lipes RV29
flower/rope- G02

Here is a picture of the swing in the backyard at my parents before they had great grandchildren.




Challenges:
My Besties Aussie- Light Green/monochromatic
My Besties Dutch Girls- Kids card
My Besties Deustchland- Summer
My Besties UK- Anything goes/Summer
My Besties Brazil- Sewing
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Anything Goes w/gem or pearls



Post a Comment