Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco (decoupage) reminder for the Tag Challenge and tutorial

This is a reminder to let you know that you have one more week to enter your Tag at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog

The theme is make a TAG!

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here

Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
both circle doily dies and butterflies are from Noor/Joy Crafts
the birdcage is from Poppy Stamps
The spiral punch at the top is from Stampin' Up

Here is a bit of a pictorial tutorial for constructing this 3D image sheet:

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bonnie for the beautiful tag and Tutorial! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These besties are just so sweet! Love the layering and the added doily and butterflies! Great sentiment to! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!