Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco (decoupage) reminder for the Tag Challenge and tutorial

This is a reminder to let you know that you have one more week to enter your Tag at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog

The theme is make a TAG!

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here

Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
both circle doily dies and butterflies are from Noor/Joy Crafts
the birdcage is from Poppy Stamps
The spiral punch at the top is from Stampin' Up

Here is a bit of a pictorial tutorial for constructing this 3D image sheet:

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
Post a Comment