Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Besties "Garden Girl" in 3D on a tag!!

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is to make a tag!

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here.

Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Butterflies from Noor/Joy Craft

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
Craft Girls Challenge- Anything Goes
Tag Along-Bright Sunny Colors
Charisma Cards- Anything Goes 
Dragon Dreams- Something starting w/the letter H (headband), Brown, stamped image..i stamped the butterflies with a lettering stamp before i diecut them.
Penny's Paper -Crafty Challenge- Anything Goes
Digi Choosday- Tag It

 
Post a Comment