Saturday, February 8, 2020

Basket of Love

I am so delighted to share Sherry West's images on my blog!
You can find her Etsy Shop here!

This adorable Sherry West image is called, Apples Country Girl
 
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Copics

Dies Used:
Noor Craft - Square Doily

Sherry West Art image called Apples Country Girl available here


Come and visit Sherry West Art Facebook Group here
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Romantic Hearts - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Exotic Seaside - available here

We Are 3 Digital Printables - Silhouette Valentines - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, I am always ALWAYS inspired and delighted upon visiting your blog. Please forgive that I don't leave as many comments as I'd like. It's just where I am health-wise. I learn so much from you and always admire that each design is so unique. This little apple girl with the rosiest of cheeks is simply adorable and beautifully colored! The textures, papers, splatters all bring a special little enchantment to this wonderful card! Wishing you a fantastic week! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!