Friday, February 21, 2020

Vintage Style Gift Card Holder - Edgar and Molly

I have been watching a few Live videos on 7 Kids Crafts Facebook Group
Friday nights are fun and quick with DT Marcia!
Her last video showed how to make a folder.
She showed how to make a larger folder and then gave measurements
for smaller folders.  I chose to make a "gift card" size.
Check out her video here for instructions:


I am using Stamping Bella - Edgar and Molly Vintage Flower Set
I love this set.
How i made this cute cover:
Digital Paper makes a great foundation for creating with stamps and coloring with Prismacolor pencils. Here is an example of what you can do.
I have stamped the rose from Stamping Bella - Edgar and Molly Flower Set onto We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy.
Then i colored it in with Prismacolor pencils.
Next i stamped the little girl and dog onto white card stock and colored them in with Prismacolor pencil also (Copic colored skin). I left the bows and the dress uncolored and stamped them onto We Are 3 Digital Paper - Kerst Christmas.
I "fussy" stamped the dress to get that part of the design from the digital paper. Then i used the Prismacolor pencils to shade the paper pieced dress and bows.

Top side

Inside folder
 
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Kerst Christmas - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. WOWSER! Fabulous colors in your beautiful flour, Bonnie! It’s a wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!