Saturday, February 29, 2020

Spring Happiness - Beauty in Bloom

7 Kids Crafts Store is sponsoring Crafting of Hue Facebook Group this weekend!
Come and join in the fun!
There is a Sweet November coloring contest going on at 7 Kids Crafts Store Facebook group here!


I am using Mintay Paper - Beauty in Bloom available here
It's beautiful!
How i created this card:
I used two papers of the same design.
With one paper i cut out the TLC Double Dual Die and with the second sheet of paper,
I cut apart and used foam tape to add dimension and give a 3D look.  I also used another paper that had frames on one side and images on the other side (for the banner and the larger bunny).
With the paper that wasn't used, i cut out the large butterfly for the interactive die.
Then i cut out a second frame for the second part of the interactive die.  I added a butterfly cut from the scraps and added roses and seed beads.




7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Mintay Paper - Beauty in Bloom 6" x 6" pad
TLC Double Dual Die

Feb 29 & March 1 only


Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
 
 
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!