Friday, February 28, 2020

Beauty in Bloom!

There is nothing wrong with admiring another artist's work and playing with it.
I love paper and that is why i love designing it..
but some times i need to play with another artist's paper..


I am using Mintay Paper - Beauty in Bloom 6 x 6" paper pad
All i did was take 2 papers from the pad and cut one apart to make the card 3D.
I also added a daffodil vase from another paper in the pad to the window.

Next i used a Studio Light Essentials - mask/stencil (bricks)
and used molding paste to add that to the "white part" of the house.
I also, inked the bricks and edges with Oxide ink.

close up


7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Mintay Paper - Beauty in Bloom
Studio Light - Stencil Mask

Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
 

Challenges:


1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!