Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Beautiful Poppy Fairy is my Indian Maiden Princess Fairy!

Ching Chou Kuik's May Challenge just started!
The theme this month is “EMBOSSING – WET OR DRY OR BOTH”

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Poppy Fairy

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
For the embossing look,
I used a Tim Holtz stencil (floral) with Tim Holtz Distress Texture Paste - Crackle.
While the paste was wet i added Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze - Tattered Rose.
Once the paste dried and crackled i heated it. 
This technique allows for some bubbling and more texture.
I added Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans to distress all of the edges and the embossing.
Then i highlighted the raised embossed stencil design with Art Alchemy Wax - Firebird


Ching Chou Kuik image - Poppy Fairy available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Summer Butterflies available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!