Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hello Sunset!

Been playing for a bit with these fun Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies.
This time i pulled out Sizzix Tim Holtz - Winifred - 664430

I just LOVE this die.
I had an original plan... i was thinking about that saying.. what is black and white and "read" all over.
And so i chose to stamp some of the white pieces with a Stampers Anonymous clear acrylic script.
Then i got to thinking that it just needed an African Sunset.  So i decided to ink the background. 
Everything on this card (except the black paper) has been inked with Distress Oxide ink.
All of the individual pieces from the zebra are inked and then cut out.
The Zebra inks are:
Distress Oxide Black Soot
Distress Oxide Weathered Wood
Distress Oxide Pumice Stone

The background inks are:
Distress Oxide Black Soot
Distress Oxide Wilted Violet
Distress Oxide Dusty Concord
Distress Oxide Abandoned Coral
Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin
Distress Oxide Dried Marigold
Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade

I also used:
Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous Stencil THS021
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Mixed Media #3 661186
I used the Mixed Media #3 for the cutouts and i used the letters from the other cut out.
Tim Holtz -Stampers Anonymous - Mini Ornates CMS064

I hope i encouraged you to play today..this was fun!

3 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!