Thursday, May 14, 2020

Having a Rawring good time..

I made two Dinosaur cards using the Tim Holtz Video Demo technique.
This is my second one this week. 
Again, it is a crumpled piece of paper that has Distressed ink rubbed
on the high parts and then slightly misted with water.
Next, you use a craft iron to make it smooth.


This time i cut a window out of the "tag".  This will cause a "Give a Mouse a Cookie" scenario,
because now i need to use the cut out from the window to make yet another card. ha ha.


Dies used:
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die - (dinosaurs) 664155
Foliage - 662702
Labels (circle and rectangles) - 660060
I didn't have one of Tim Holtz alphabet sets so i used -660211 for (RAWR)
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Snowmen - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Crisp Autumn - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this has to be the most fantastic dinosaur card I’ve ever seen! You’re so wonderfully talented, and it’s always a pleasure visiting your blog. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!