Thursday, September 8, 2011

Humpty Dumpty Get Well card

Hi, I am on the design team at SNB (Stretch n' Bubbles) Blog and this week i've decided to use Humpty Dumpty.  He is really a fun and detailed image.





What i did:
The printed background is embossed w/the lattice folder.  I tried to make the Humpty dumpty look distressed/vintage by using distressed ink and then slightly sprinkling it with water and wading the paper up...then i ironed it with my iron...and i found that the paper got thicker...isn't that odd?  The sentiment is from Lyrical letters cartridge.

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge #36- Inspired by a song (My song is Humpty Dumpty) 
DYSU challenge- Texture
Just for You- Timeless Vintage 
Your Next Stamp challenge- Song Inspiration (My song is Humpty Dumpty)
Post a Comment