Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunshine and Rainbows

Rain, Rain go away you've been here too much i want to play...(changed that last part lol)  It's been raining tons in Indiana...and the card i made with the rainbow shape and the cute Miko from WS Roll Call stamp set colored like the sun and a rainbow makes me so happy...just wished the outside weather would be so happy. :)  Oh, oh as i am writing this the sun came out...yay!

The challenge at TGF Farm Fresh blog is "I "heart" Rainbows.  I threw in the sun too (Miko's hair).




What i did:
I colored the image's dress rainbow colors, ROYGBIV...can you believe it had the right amount of stripes/sections???  Whenever my image isn't backed on the card i will back it before i cut it out, because the copic bleeding always shows on the back.  I used Hello Kitty cartridge for the rainbow card.  I stamped the cloud using a MFT stamp and embossed the cloud using my handmade cloud embossing folder.  I decided to finish the inside of the card with a cloud as well.

Challenges:

Post a Comment