Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sadie is a Big Sister

My daughter will be journaling, but here is the deal.  Sadie (my granddaughter) is looking at my phone to see the picture of her brother for the first time while we are in the waiting room, the picture she is seeing is the tiny picture you see above her picture.  To the left is Sadie getting her "big sister" t-shirt (i made this one using my cricut to cut out the letters)
here is the sketch i used from A to Z Scraplets blog:
And here is the LO i made using the LO

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely Grandma Bonnie ... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great layout! I love your use of edge punches and cute embellies!
    Thanks for playing along!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. Go and check out the A2Z Scraplets blog. You were a random draw winner on the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!