Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Cakes makes 3

My nephew and his wife are expecting and i asked if they knew the gender yet.  She let me know that they've decided to wait until the baby is born, they want a "surprise".  So i know there aren't many cards out there anymore that aren't gender specific.  So i thought using the color challenge at Tiddly Inks for this card was a good one. :)

The challenge is to use these colors:

                                                             green, yellow, orange, blue

I didn't use the exact "value or hue" i can never remember which it is...but here is my card:


For this card i used a Nellie Snellen doily die, it was a gift from my friend, Jenee.  I really like it.  The cute baby image is from Tiddly Inks.










here is the sketch i used for this challenge found at the City Crafter Challenge Blog:












Challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge- Color theme
City Crafter Challenge blog- sketch
Post a Comment