Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sadie (a whole month+ earlier)

I just made my granddaughter's birthday card.  She will be 3 on March 5th.  Even though her mom had hoped to not do pink or purple, it has become some of Sadie's favorite colors...and she doesn't really play with Barbies to even get that idea.  She also loves sparkly things..so i colored this image's hair and clothes and used pink on the card just for my Little Miss Sadie!

Did i say i LOVE the new little girl and bear images at Digi My World?  Well, I DO!

This one is called Megan and comes w/balloons, a sentiment and 4 images.  I love her!



This is the sketch i used for the card, it is from deconstructingjen.
Challenges:
deconstructingjen- sketch
Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Anything goes 

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! I love that image & the papers are perfect! So happy to see you play at the Deconstructed Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,
    This is adorable! Love the hair! She's a cutie. It looks so cute. Happy Birthday to Sadie. You are way ahead on this one. TFS!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's fabulous! I love your colouring on her hair and the dress! Fantastic papers and I love the punch! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, great colouring, the hair is really shining! My Mother in Law's name is Sadie, don't hear it enough these days. Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter, she's gonna love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Card!~! My son's birthday is also March 5th!! :o) Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! That stamp is so so sweet and I love the pinks and mix of patterns you used! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is super cute, and I love that paper! (got some too!) Your gd will love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bonnie, so pretty and the image is adorable :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!