Thursday, January 5, 2012

Button up your overcoat when the wind is cold...

Take good care of yourself...you belong to me!  Do you remember that song?  This card and image reminds me of that song.  I am still playing with my Liquid Applique.  I saw this technique on another card and asked how it was done and Lisa (who made the card) was so kind to let me know.  You've got to see Lisa's card here...it's awesome.

So based on Lisa's card, TGF's challenge color combo and the sketch from Christmas Challenges blog, i made this card:



I used this really nice sketch, but i am not allowed to share it on my blog.  If you want to see it you must go to their blog.  Would you do me a favor, if you are not on the dt of Christmas Challenges blog, and leave a post if you visit their blog, and if you don't why?  I really wanted to promote their sketch and feel bad that i can't....my  card has lost meaning without seeing their sketch.

Challenges:
TGF Monday/Funday challenge- Blue and white and one other color (i chose brown for my other color)
Christmas Challenges blog- Christmas/wintertime theme and punches/diecuts
Art Impressions Stamp- Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday- Anything New- I used my Liquid Applique marker
DYSU Challenge Blog- Photo Inspiration- Winter
Post a Comment