Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love..it's all about Love

I love these new images by The Greeting Farm called Miss Anya Garland...there are a set of three...i chose to use the "LOVE" garland.  The challenge at TGF Farm Fresh Monday/Funday is to use doilies/lace.  I've combined this challenge w/a sketch from Sketches by Carly and a "Love" theme at Sweet Stamps blog.

Here is my card:


I used the Elegant Edges cartridge for the background doily, Sweethearts for the red doily, MS punch for the white doily.  I added some "Extreme" glitter paint to the white socks, eyelet dress edges.  I also added the Gloss accents to the "Love" banner.



The sketch i used from Sketches by Carly:

 
Challenges:
TFG Farm Fresh- Monday/Funday- Doilies/lace
Sketches by Carly- Sketch
SweetStamps blog- Love theme
Post a Comment