Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gonna stick my neck out...

And wish you a Happy Birthday...  Cute image, huh?

I am going to tell you my mistake, so that maybe, maybe it might help someone else...
Here is the deal..i like to cut out my images...and normally, i don't have too much of a problem cutting out the teeny tiny bits...but today the giraffee's mane got a "haircut" and instead of throwing it all away and starting over..i gave him a baker's twine bow...now see..if i didn't tell you, you might not have known.  And in the end, i wouldn't have thought to give him a bow and i actually like it better!!  So mistakes can be good. :)

Here is my card:


I am designing for Tuesday Morning Sketches and this is sketch challenge #157

  Copics used:
 cheeks- R14, 20
 yellow- Y11, 21, YR20, 23
 brown- E43, 74, 79
 green- YG03, 17






Our sponsor this week is Clear Dollar Stamps and the image i used is called, "Gigi Giraffe" and has many nice sentiments to go with it.
Clear Dollar Stamps
Post a Comment