Tuesday, July 24, 2012


Trying a new technique today.  I saw this card that was painted and then then the top body half was attached on top...and i liked the card and have saved it to try...but for some reason...tissue paper came to mind and i wanted to use it instead of paint...soooo...i printed the image off 3 times, glued white tissue paper on top of one image and orange on top of the second one and then colored the top half of the 3 image.  Cut out the last one and then layer pieces of the white for the dress and orange for the dress.  I added some embellishments...and came up with this:

I made this card for {Pin}spirational challenge blog where i am on their DT.  This week our sponsor is...ta da....
A Day for Daisies  and to know what the prize is you will need to check out the blog. :)

 Image used:
Princess Penny

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00 R14, 20
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
orange- YR65, 04
green- YG03, 17

 The {Pin}spirational Challenge blog inspirational photo:

Sketch from Sketch n Stash- new item is the digital image

Post a Comment