Monday, July 16, 2012

Sparkling Stars and Stripes

Betcha thought this was going to be red, white and blue because of the title???
Surprise... i used orange as my color scheme.   I saw this gorgeous colored bee by Zoe in the Magnolia Ink magazine and i loved her coloring and wanted to try it with the image i had...Tilda Bee.

This is my card:

This is the sketch i used from Sketch Saturday:

Copics used:
Gray- W1, 3, 5, 7, C7, CB
Yellow- Y11, 21, YR23
Orange- YR00, 02, 04, 07, E25, 29
Skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20






Challenges:
Sketch Saturday- Sketch
7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog- Stars & Stripes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- Tilda only

3 comments:

  1. I so like this card, Bonnie. The coloring is fantastic, and I so like all the fun colors you've used. That little Tilda bumblebee is a sweety, and you've colored her to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda is bee-utifully coloured and your card looks just lovely! I'm delighted to see you play along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bee!!! I lvoe the stars and spots you used with her!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!