Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Edwin style

You know the number one card i read about that people struggle with making?  It's a masculine/boy card...little boy and baby are probably the easiest though.  I would bet that teen would be the next one.  Anyway, was just thinking about it...  I think that Edwin from Magnolia stamps probably gets overlooked next to Tilda..kind of like Ken and Barbie. 

So i am glad that the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is "Edwin Only" ...
Here is my card:
I chose to pop up his leg a bit higher than his other leg...by using a thicker foam dot.  I also used some "clock gears" instead of the flower shown in the sketch.
Here is the sketch i used from Sweet Stop #169

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- E25, 29
 tire- C3, 5, 7
 shorts- E41, 42, 43
 shirt- BG11, 13
 bike- R14, 37, 39, C1, 3
 shoes- W1, 3, 5
 socks- C1, CB


Challenges:
The Sweet Stop- sketch #169
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- Edwin only

Post a Comment