Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Hot Summer and 4th of July!

I guess i missed most of the heat in the midwest..but i guess there is more to come.  Visiting my daughter in CO makes for a nice break in the summer, i find that it isn't as humid in CO as in Indiana!  I actually like to sit outside at night on their deck and talk walks without feeling all sweaty.

This stamp is not a Saturated Canary digital image but from Krista's Simply Sassy stamp line.  It reminds me of summer...but i was thinking fireflies...and these are butterflies. :)  I love fireflies in the summer because it reminds me of my childhood summer days at the cottage. :)

Here is my card:
Here is the sketch i used from "The Crazy Challenge":


 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 14
hair- Y00, 11, 21
dress/red- R14, 37
blue- BV01, 04, C7
gray- C3, 5, 7 CB
Gelly Roll- Star dust






Challenges:
Saturated Canary- Red White and Blue
The Crazy Challenge- sketch
Post a Comment