Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Congratulations, Graduate!

Graduation Time!
Seems like every year i need to make at lease one graduation card.
Why?  My husband has 11 siblings and several nieces and nephews.


I am using a We Are 3 Digital Shop image called,  Itty Bitty Sadie and Graduation Cap
I combined two images together to get a Graduation girl!

Dies used:
Nellie Snellen - Stack Star
Memory Box - Doily Buckle (retired)

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Canvas & Watercolor - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - (from paper collection) - Shabby - available here

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Itty Bitty Sadie available here

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Graduation Cap Floral available here
I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Stick it Down - May Card Sketch

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet graduation card. I love your little doily cut out behind your graduate. Your colors are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love that you used digital papers on here. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card,love the colors you combined. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!