Monday, May 6, 2019

You make me smile, Lil Lady!

I am so delighted to share Sherry West's images on my blog!
You can find her Etsy Shop here!

This adorable Sherry West image is called, Lil Lady Bitty Bugz
 
Sherry West Art image called Lil Lady Bitty Bugz available here
 
 
Come and visit Sherry West Art Facebook Group here
Dies used:
Marianne Designs - LR0553
Marianne Designs - LR0415
We Are 3 Digital Paper-  - Holly Berries - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Ladybug Lace - available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Strawberry Jam  - available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Happiness - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!